Monday, February 15, 2010

Great Advice

I'm taking the lazy way out today (I've got sooooo many freshman essays to grade this week, egads!) and am passing along this link to some great advice. It's a column called "7 Things I've Learned So Far," and has a variety of contributers.

The "7 things" offered by Ms. Geary in that link are both straight-forward and spot-on. And, they each contain good bits of common sense which I think any writer should know.

*rolls up sleeves and dives in to essay stack with poised red pen*

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. She had so many great things to say!!! It really inspired me last week when I read it!!! Excellent advice!!!

    Good Luck with freshman essays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful advice for all writers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete