Monday, July 25, 2011

Google +

Have you heard about this yet, Google +? It's supposedly some sort of new social media, and writers have been encouraged to check it out, create a profile, and "advertise" themselves. I've avoided it so far because I don't quite understand it. Facebook, I get. Twitter, ehh, not so much. I've been waiting around, seeing how Google + pans out before I even think about joining. And now, I'm glad I waited...

Here's the first blog entry I've seen (link here) that blatantly tells writers to hold off using Google +, at least for now. Very informative.

Have any of y'all started using it yet? What was your experience?

1 comment:

  1. I have decided not to try it. I have waaaay too many other things to keep up with - AW, blogger, FB, not to mention a fulltime job, my husband and daughter, a huge family, a lot of friends...yeah.

    ReplyDelete