Sunday, October 3, 2010

Author Website

I love browsing websites of authors I enjoy reading. Well, today, I searched for Kate Morton's website (author of The House at Riverton, the book I'm currently reading).

It's one of the most creative sites I've seen - the layout is sort of haunting and mysterious and nostalgic-feeling (much like her books). I also love the "sneak preview" for her new book, The Distant Hours. Can't wait to read it!

And sure, I admit it - one day, if I'm ever fortunate enough to be published, myself, I'd love to have a great website. I'd have different blog entries for my characters, or maybe include a map of the Cotswold village where my series is located. It's fun, getting ideas from other author websites. Hey, I can dream, can't I? ;-)

Do you have any favorite author sites to recommend? I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment