Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Movie Time!

I stumbled across this movie trailer yesterday - cast is great and the premise looks, well, familiar for almost any writer. LOL

Multiple Sarcasms

Synopsis (from Apple.com): It’s New York, 1979. Gabriel Richmond is a talented architect with a seemingly rich life as he has a caring wife, loving daughter and life long friends. Yet, he spends most days in the movie theater, hiding out from work, escaping into a fictional world where he can more readily relate to the made up characters. When fiction shines a mirror on his own life, an inspired Gabriel begins writing a play not-so-loosely based on his reality, examining all of the relationships that make his life what it is.

It reminds me of a T-shirt I bought ages ago, which says: "CAREFUL, OR YOU'LL END UP IN MY NOVEL." *giggle*

If this movie is half as good as I think it'll be, I can't wait to show it to my Creative Writing class someday...

1 comment: