Saturday, August 13, 2011

The End

It's official. As of this Monday, my summer is over. The End. Back to work. Back to meetings and students and grading, grading, grading.




<---Darcy's not too thrilled about it, either, lol.




Don't get me wrong, I'm insanely grateful to have had a summer off, and equally grateful to have a good job. But I look back on the past three months and can't figure out where on earth the time went...

I did write 100 pages of the new novel, which is good. It's progress. But, my goal was an entire novel. (Thank you, in part, new Corgi puppy, for distracting me - cutest thing EVER, but a real handful...more time-consuming than I'd first realized).


In any case, summer's over, and it's time to get back to life, back to reality. However reluctantly....

No comments:

Post a Comment