Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Where on earth did Christmas go?? After all the wrapping, baking, cleaning, and shopping, my family arrived, we celebrated the season and Jesus' birth, played some games, watched some Christmas shows, gorged ourselves on too much food, and the holiday was over!

On a literary front, I sent my agent the revised copy of my novel (the plan is for him to send the book out to publishers, starting in January!). I'm eager to see if he likes the revisions!

Also, I've started editing/revising Book 2 in the series again (this is probably Revision #4 or so...). I'm assuming that my agent will want to take a peek at it, especially if we get any "bites" with Book 1!

So, here's to a peaceful New Year! I can't believe 2011 is upon us already. May you all have a safe and happy holiday, filled with peace and God's love.

And, as always, HAPPY WRITING!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment