Sunday, June 20, 2010

Award!

Many thanks to April, who nominated me for a blog award! I haven't had time to fulfill the rules for the award, so I'll take a couple of shortcuts. Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Here's April's wonderful blog. Thank you!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1) I love my I-Pad
2) I am petrified of spiders
3) I can't believe I'm 40 years old.
4) I've never read a Jane Austen work all the way through (*shock!*), but I ADORE the movie versions of her books
5) I love Texas, my homeland, but secretly wish I could move to England...(okay, not so secret anymore, lol)
6) My favorite Starbucks drink is carmel apple cider - YUM!!!
7) I love drama in books/movies, but not in real life - can't stand it when there's major conflict in friendships or families. Makes me very uncomfortable and genuinely sad...
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...). This is where I'm taking the shortcut - I've listed my very favorite blogs on the left-hand menu of my blog, so I'll just direct the readers there and say that those are my 15 (or however many, lol - I've never counted them, and am constantly adding to the list).
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

THANKS, April, for giving me the award! I'm always surprised/humbled when ANYONE reads my blog. I write it mostly just for me, and am so delighted to know anyone else reads it. So, thanks, readers!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you on #7. I hate drama, and I've finally come to a place in my life void of it! Well, almost, but I don't get into that right now (one hint: my stepdaughter's evil mother). True life does not need drama, and I am the same as you. I am very sensitive and take things to heart. Even when the drama doesn't star me, it breaks my heart to see my friends and family suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blog award, Traci!! Enjoyed reading your list of '7 things about yourself'.

    ReplyDelete